The Company and its affiliates (hereinafter, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- The kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- Any disclosure of Personal Information to third parties;
- The transfer of Personal Information;
- Your ability to correct, update, and destroy your Personal Information; and
- The security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Gathering and Use of Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information if you use our website and attempt to open a Customer account to use the Service. The types of Personal Information which we collect may include:
- Your name;
- A copy of or information on your government-issued identification document;
- Your address;
- Your phone number;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your date of birth;
- Your tax identification number; and
- Your transactional history.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To allow you to open a transaction account;
- To enable you to complete transactions through our service;
- If you contact us, to reply to your queries;
- To inform you of marketing offers and information about our service;
- As required for regulatory purposes; and
- To conduct due diligence on and/or verify your identity; and/or
- To conduct due diligence on your use of our services.
We will process your Personal Information only for the purposes for which it has been provided to us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may also share customers' Personal Information with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, as may be required by law.
Transfer of Personal Information
The Company may transfer Personal Information to the third-party service providers entrusted by the Company with the hosting of the Company's services and other technical or administrative operations relating to the operation of the Company's services. These parties may be located anywhere in the world. By providing us with your Personal Information, you consent to such transfer of your Personal Information to third-party service providers inside and outside of the United States. You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and whilst we will use industry best practices to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when it is outside of our control. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, including encryption.
Request a Copy of Personal Information
Upon your written request, we will inform you of the Personal Information relating to you that we hold and the use and general disclosure of your Personal Information. Upon written request, we will also give you a copy of the Personal Information we have retained (Personal Information, however, does not include information derived from Personal Information you provided). There may be a minimal charge for accessing your Personal Information.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. The security measures in place will, from time to time, be reviewed in line with legal and technical developments.
Retention of Personal Information